We Pikateck Services L.L.P are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location etc.
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through contact forms on our website
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using Your Personal Information
- Personal information submitted to Pikateck through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletter.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, our subsidiaries, our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- If we are selling any of our business we might share your personal information required from the purchaser.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties
Security of your Personal Information
- We will take technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.